Surrounded by a one-acre park in the Seaport District, Pier 4 is a nine-story residential unit building with 106 luxury condo residences and 17,000 sq. ft. of retail space on the ground floor. Choose from one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom or four-bedroom units, each featuring a private terrace with beautiful harbor views. If you're lucky enough to get the penthouse suite, you will enjoy a private roof deck for entertaining and relaxing. Poised for completion in the Fall of 2018, Pier 4 condo prices reflect the Seaport luxury lifestyle. One-bedroom units (960 sq. ft.) start at $1.65 million, and two bedroom, two bath units (1300+ sq. ft.) start at $2.2 million. For those prices, you will get:
- White-glove personal concierge services with 24/7 availability, including catering and private chef services, in-home plant care, and messenger service
- Fitness center
- Yoga studio
- The Fairway, a golf simulation room
- Private residents club lounge accompanied by large outdoor terrace overlooking harbor
- Seating and dining area with fire pit
- The Dog Spa, an on-site dog washing room
- Garage and valet parking
- Walnut hardwood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Master bathroom boasting Tuscany white marble and porcelain tile
- Two kitchen styles available: wood accents vs. white
- Neutral color schemes
- Top of the line appliances, including wine refrigerator
- Penthouse units will offer upgraded kitchens, higher ceilings, and direct access to private rooftop terraces
- Located within walking distance of the Institute of Contemporary Art on the Boston Harbor, Pier 4 is surrounded by water on three sides for panoramic views of the harbor and Downtown Boston
Pier 4 condos are meticulously designed and ideally located, giving you the best in luxury living right on the waterfront. As a resident of Pier 4, you have direct access to the Financial District, Downtown Boston and Beacon Hill, as well as water access to Charlestown, East Boston and Logan Airport. This thriving neighborhood highlights the natural beauty of Boston's skyline, green landscape and pristine waterfront. These boutique residences feature hand-selected designer finishes on everything from gorgeous hardwood flooring to spacious floor-to-ceiling windows giving way to crystal clear views.
What once began as a thriving shipping port has now evolved into a luxury living paradise for young professionals, families, singles and couples. Tired of commuting into the city? You're a quick walk or T ride away from the Financial District. You're also close to the North End for spectacular dining and pastries, as well as Faneuil Hall for eclectic shopping experiences. Of course, who can forget Fenway Park for Red Sox games, or TD Garden for Bruins and Celtics games?
The prices for Pier 4 put you in touch with the lifestyle you've always wanted. Isn't it time to take a look? We would be happy to help.
Pricing for individual units can be discussed in one-on-one appointments when you meet with us. Come view a unit or two depending on your needs and budget and we would be happy to talk price. Just call Elevated Realty at 617-701-6300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.