For the ultimate in luxury living, there's a new place in town adding to the burgeoning Seaport District in Boston. Located directly on Boston Harbor, 50 Liberty condos at Fan Pier will feature spacious floor-to-ceiling windows for unbeatable views of the water and skyline. Truly a breakthrough in scenic inspiration, 50 Liberty will be comprised of 14 stories and 120 units right next its sister building, 22 Liberty. From cutting edge restaurants to marble baths and plenty of garage parking, this new luxury condo building promises to please.
Perfect for the Boston commuter, 50 Liberty condos will be positioned right on the HarborWalk with access to retail shops, restaurants and more. Where else can you get luxury living AND access to shops and eateries right outside your door? Slated for completion in fall 2018, the condos at Fan Pier will encompass 50,000 square feet of civic and retail space with residential units that come with private patios and harbor views. It was designed by Elkus Manfredi Architects, and includes two new restaurants: Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca by celebrity chef Mario Batali, as well as Committee, George Aboujaoude's Mediterranean restaurant.
If you love to be a part of the city, 50 Liberty Condos is the right choice for you. Not only are you living in the lap of luxury, you have access to lush green parks and the six-acre Fan Pier Marina. Take a stroll along Harbor Walk or take the boat out for a spin on the marina. Check out these unbeatable features of 50 Liberty:
- 14 stories
- 120 luxury condo units
- 50,000 square feet of civic and retail space
- One- to two-plus-bedroom luxury homes complete with private patio and harbor views
- Garage parking
- Sports club
- Community outdoor spaces
- Two ground-level restaurants: Babbo Pizzeria Enoteca and Committee
- Spacious bathrooms with marble finishes
- Customized kitchens with Sub Zero appliances
- Hardwood floors in bedrooms and living rooms
- Overlooks Boston Harbor
- Next to the Joseph Moakley Federal Courthouse
Starting at $1.8 million, 50 Liberty comes at a price -- one well worth it for the views and amenities alone!
- 1,537-square-foot two-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with two garage parking spaces at $1,410 sq. ft.: $2,168,565
- 2,036-square-foot 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with two garage parking spaces at $2,000 sq. ft.: $4,072,000
- 1,297-square-foot 1-bedroom, two bath at $1,425 sq. ft.: $1,848,995
From breath-taking expansive views to custom kitchens complete with Sub Zero appliances, there are countless reasons why so many professionals, singles, couples and even families are opting for the luxury of 50 Liberty. Similar in finish to 22 Liberty, with marble baths and custom kitchens, 50 Liberty promises to deliver on big-city charm in a natural, inspiring setting. Why commute in from elsewhere when you're minutes away from your job in the city?