Brunch at Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant, South Boston
The portmanteau word “brunch” is a lovely combination of two great meals – breakfast and lunch! If you are in the Boston area this weekend and want to take advantage of this culinary art, we have restaurants that can take care of these dietary needs (and wet your whistle, too!) Most brunch options are served before 3 pm and consist of a menu that features distinct lunch and breakfast options. You are also likely to find your favorite alcoholic beverages in attendance!
So, where do you go for brunch this weekend in Boston?
- Buttermilk & Bourbon – Located at 160 Commonwealth Avenue and features Southern hospitality and charm. Brunch is available on the weekends and features a full line of bar items alongside the Southern-Style brunch cuisine. See Buttermilk & Bourbon’s full brunch menu here.
- Citrus & Salt – Located at 142 Berkeley Street and is a unique coastal Mexican restaurant. Offers brunch on the weekend with a Northeastern meets Mexico-style cuisine. See Citrus & Salt’s full brunch menu here.
- Committee – Located at 50 North Avenue, Committee features cuisine that is Greek-inspired. Much like a modern-day “ouzeri” in Greece, the friendly atmosphere is great for meeting with friends, family, and clients. The brunch experience is likely something you won’t forget. See the Committee brunch menu here.
- Bostonia Public House – Located at 131 State Street, Bostonia Public House is a restaurant that pays homage to the historical architecture that defines and beautifies Boston. With two floors, the exposed kitchen serves brunch on the weekends with their “refined-rustic” cuisine. See Bostonia Public House’s brunch menu here. Don’t forget the brunch cocktails! You can find the menu here.
- Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant – Located in the heart of South Boston at 425 West Broadway, Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant’s home-spun American fare is rustic and wood-fire grilled. Brunch is served seven days a week. Check out the Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant weekday brunch, weekend brunch, and brunch drink menus.
- Sonsie – Located at 327 Newbury Street, Sonsie is synonymous with 25-years of international cuisine. Brunch consists of various foods and international cuisine and pairs nicely with their specialty coffees or brunch cocktails. See Sonsie’s brunch menu here.
- Capo – Located at 443 West Broadway (just down the street from Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant) is Capo. Capo is an Italian eatery that focuses on the best flavors in the best atmosphere. Brunch is served and features cuisine that ranges from common to unique. See the Capo brunch menu here.
- Harvest – Located in the heart of Harvard Square (44 Brattle Street), Harvest is a restaurant that celebrates the modern New England table. Fresh ingredients and contemporary cuisine create the menu items Harvest is best known for. Sunday brunch features savory items that make the New England cuisine come to life. See the Harvest brunch menu here.
- Stephanie’s – Located at 190 Newbury Street (close to Sonsie), is Stephanie’s on Newbury. With a location at the center of one of Boston’s most fashionable streets, Stephanie’s is a chic and casual dining experience. The menu also features award-winning “sophisticated comfort food,” and brunch is served on the weekend. There is something for everyone at Stephanie’s on Newbury. See the brunch menu here.
- PubliCo – Located at 11 Dorchester Street, PubliCo is Boston’s street bistro and garden. The name for the restaurant is derived from Latin, meaning “for the public good.” Brunch is served on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, featuring a full menu and even the hair of the dog! See the PubliCo brunch menu here.
These are ten of the best brunch restaurants for you to try in Boston. These restaurants are located in areas of the city full of historical beauty and nostalgic Boston heritage. Where will you be grabbing brunch from today?