With cranes lining the skyline, Boston’s Seaport District is slowly transforming into the city’s epicenter of work, live, and play. Two of the newest, most luxurious residential buildings--slated for completion in 2018--are Pier 4 and 50 Liberty. We give our take on the two properties so that you can see which one fits your lifestyle better.
Pier 4 in the Seaport District is a nine-story residential building featuring 106 luxury condo residences and 17,000 sq. ft. of ground-level retail space. There's also a beautiful one-acre park in which to relax and enjoy nature. Residential units in the building range from one- to four-bedroom ocean homes, each with private terrace and water views. Each penthouse home has a private roof deck for entertaining or just relaxing after a long day at work. It is slated to be completed in the fall of 2018.
- White glove personal concierge services offering 24-hour service, including catering and private chef services, in-home botanical care, and messenger service
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga studio
- Golf simulation room
- Private residents club lounge with large outdoor terrace overlooking the water
- Seating and dining area with fire pit
- Pet spa
- Garage and valet parking
- Walnut hardwood flooring in the bedrooms and living spaces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Master bathroom fitted with Tuscany white marble and porcelain tile
- Two kitchen styles available: one with wood accents and one with white
- Neutral color palettes
- Top-end appliances, including a wine refrigerator
- Penthouse units will have upgraded kitchens, higher ceilings, and direct access to private rooftop terraces
- Adjacent to the Institute of Contemporary Art on the Boston Harbor, Pier 4 will be surrounded by water on three sides for incredible views of Boston Harbor and Downtown Boston.
- Two-bedroom homes will start at $2 million-plus, but prices are discussed only in one-on-one appointments.
50 Liberty at Fan Pier will comprise a 14-story building with 120 luxury condo residences and 50,000 sq. ft. of civic and retail space. Residential units in the building range from one- to two-plus bedroom luxury homes, each with private terrace and water views. Construction completion is slated for fall 2018, just like Pier 4. Check out the many luxury features:
- Concierge services
- Garage parking
- Sports club
- Luxurious communal outdoor spaces
- Two ground-level restaurants to be announced. The building also has direct access Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca, a new restaurant concept from famed chef Mario Batali, Committee, a Mediterranean restaurant from George Aboujaoude, Lola 42 from the owners of Lola 41 in Nantucket and Mastros Steakhouse, both in the ground floor of 22 Liberty.
- Large bathrooms with marble finishes
- Custom kitchens with Sub Zero appliances
- Hardwood floors throughout bedrooms and living rooms
- Located on Boston Harbor adjacent to the Joseph Moakley Federal Courthouse, 50 Liberty offers spectacular views of the city’s skyline as well as Boston Harbor.
- A 1,537-square-foot two-bedroom, 2.5 bath with two garaged parking spaces is fetching approximately $1,410 sq. ft. ($2,168,565).
- A 2,036-square-foot 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath with two garaged parking spaces, is asking $2,000 sq. ft ($4,072,000).
- A 1,297-square-foot 1-bedroom, 2 bath is asking $1,425 sq. ft. ($1,848,995).
And the Winner is….
Pier 4 and 50 Liberty! Why? Because you can’t go wrong with either building. Both offer incredible water views, high-end finishes, and over-the-top luxurious amenities. Both buildings are setting the standard for luxury waterfront living in Boston’s gorgeous Seaport.
Contact Elevated Realty to learn more about either of these properties. We would be happy to help you make a decision between the two properties based on your needs and budget. Call us today at 617-701-6300.